Type C – are executed by us according to the regulation of the Ministry of Interior and Administration of 07.09.2010 (Journal of Laws No. 166 item 1128) on the requirements which should be respected protection of monetary value stored and transported by entrepreneurs and other organizational units – attachment No. 5 and in accordance with the Regulation of 16.11.2012 item. 1262.
Vehicle characteristics as bank type TYPE C:
- Engine: 1.6 TDI
- Engine power: 75 hp
- Transmission: manual five-speed
- Body type: van
- ZN2 (reinforced suspension – increased load capacity to 800 kg).
- Number of places (built-up): 3 or 4
- Driver airbag
- ABS system
- Manual air conditioning
- Professional class fire alarm with central lock
- Additional two seats with belts
- Class “D” specialty rack for attaching and removing containers by authorized persons or equipment to store monetary value of at least grade I
- Glass in BR1 class according to PN-EN 1063 standard without possibility of opening.