PROTECTION POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA
Based on Article. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 and art. 14 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ of the EU L 119, 5.4.2016) (hereinafter: RODO) we inform you about the manner and purpose in which we process your personal data and about your rights related to data protection.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can you contact?
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is AMZ-KUTNO S. A. with its registered office in Kutno, ul. Sklęczkowska 18 (“Administrator”), which you can contact:
a) in writing, addressing the following address: AMZ-KUTNO S.A., 99-300 Kutno ul. Sklęczkowska 18,
b) by phone: 024 3579900,
c) by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator?
Personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular:
1) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) THE ROPE in order to:
a) take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject or performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party,
b) contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services and the sale of goods,
c) fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator,
d) handling complaints,
e) fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations,
f) handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form),
2) on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (ie pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO) in order to:
a) marketing of own products or services,
b) investigation or securing of claims,
c) conducting technical analysis of the services and equipment provided,
3) on the basis of a separate consent (ie pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the RODO).
The administrator will not process specific categories of data referred to in art. 9 THE RHODE.
3. How long will your data be processed?
The data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated in point 2, i.e .:
1) within the scope of implementation of the contract concluded with the Administrator – until the completion of its implementation, and after that time for the period required by law or for the implementation of any claims,
2) in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator in connection with the conduct of business and the implementation of concluded contracts – until the Administrator performs these duties,
3) in the scope of processing carried out only on the basis of consent – until the data are deleted immediately, carried out on the basis of the request made by you,
4) until the interests of the Administrator that constitute the basis for this processing have been fulfilled or until you object to such processing, unless there are legally justified grounds for further processing.
4. Where do we get your data and what are their categories?
1) the majority of data processed by the Administrator comes directly from the interested entity,
2) part of the data may come from public records and registers (CEIDG, KRS, etc.),
3) in the case of given persons representing entrepreneurs or those acting otherwise for their benefit, we obtain the data from both the aforementioned sources and from the entrepreneurs themselves.
5. Who can we transfer data to?
The data may be shared with other recipients in order to perform the contract with you,
in order to comply with the legal obligation of the Administrator, based on your consent or for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party. Recipients may include in particular: authorized employees and collaborators of the Administrator, tax offices, business partners, banks, postal operators, carriers, courier companies, partners providing technical services (eg IT).
6. What rights do you have for the data to be properly protected?
Rights of the data subject:
1) the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
2) the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
3) the right to request the Administrator to delete data,
4) the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of data,
5) the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator,
6) the right to object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
7) the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of the alleged violation of the RODO,
8) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
9) the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, to express his own position and to challenge the decision based on automated data processing.